the mcduffie trio

Margaret McDuffie, jazz singer

Monday, August 8, 2016

Bring Back That Summertime


I brought along a stack of new tunes to rehearse for the gig on August 6th at Towne Crier's 'Speakeasy Saturday'. Jim & Steve were troopers and we plowed through all of it (I think it was fifteen new songs altogether). In the practice room I let the recorder run and caught this little gem. Now a slideshow on YouTube, next year it'll be a properly recorded song. Looking forward to that. Meanwhile, here's us in the practice room... enjoy!

CLICK HERE for link to YOUTUBE:
Bring Back That Summertime, practice room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFc-6lpqIcY

This is the thumbnail you'll see online.
The video editing chose this thumbnail, and when I tried to change it, it wouldn't let me. I guess I can't argue with tiger lillies when it comes to an ode to summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment